Kozhikode District Profile
The Akshaya District Project Offfice started fucntioning since 2005 and is located at Zamorin Square Building, Railway station Link Road, CDA Complex, Kozhikode.
The office currently functions with 8 staff under the leadership of the District Project Manager, District E - Governance Society. The staff profiles being,
Akshaya Coordinator ( 1 No.) Assistant Project Cordinator - General( 1 No.), Project Assistants( 2 No.s), Data Entry Operator,( 2 No.s), Office Boy ( 1 No.), Casual Sweeper ( 1 No).The district project office coordinates, facilitates and monitors the functioning of 174 currently active Akshaya Kendras spread across the wide geography of the District which is constituted by one Corporation, 7 Municipalities, and 70 Panchayats.
The Akshaya Kendras in the district are driven by social entrepreneurs who diligently provide various G2C services like E – District, Aadhar enrollment as well as a bundle of other B2C services to the common public .
1. Over 3 million people enrolled for Aadhaar through Akshaya centres.
2. Set up 93 Permanent UID Enrollment Stations.
3. Achieved 100% e-Literacy in the district.
4. First district in the state to start Nirman Online Sand distribution.
5. Gained Special appreciation from KSITM Director for excellent service rendered in connection with webcasting during General Election to HPC. Provided webcasting service in 402 sensitive polling booths during Legislative Assemble Election 2016.
6. All village officers in the district are now online issuing various online certificates.
7. Remarkable progress in Banking Kiosk transactions.
8. Launched mobile UID units in September 2016 as a unique initiative integrating various departments to comple the Aadhaar enrollment of every bedridden and differently-abled citizen in the district. This initiative has won special praise from UID.
9. Completed ReLIS data entry work.
10. Many Akshaya centres are coming to the Branded model.
District Contact Details
Kerala, India - 673002