Alappuzha District Profile
Akshaya District Project Office at Alappuzha started functioning on 1st June 2007.
Presently the staff strength of the office is 9. The office is located near the Poomkavu - Kurishadi Junction on NH66 in the northern outskirts of Alappuzha town. The project office coordinates and oversees activities of the 223 Akshaya e-Centres working across the district. The office has played a pivotal role in the district level implementation of all e-governance projects and citizen services of the state and central governments, and also have contributed in the success of key exercises like Election Webcasting, Mass Contact Programme, Aadhaar Enrollment etc in the district. The office has also coordinated GoI's digitisation campaigns in the district like Digital India Week 2015, Digital India Outreach 2016 etc.
1. Selected as the the best performer in the state in Digital India Week celebrations held from 1st July
2015 to 7th July 2015.
2. Over 15 lakh Aadhar enrolments completed through Akshaya
3. The District has 59 Permanent Enrolment Stations for Aadhar; additionally camps conducted
Block - Panchayath wise, Anganvadi wise and in prisons
4. Child Aadhar completed 85% in the district and still progressing
5. Webcasting for 300+ booths done in 2016 LAC Elections
6. e-District services made available to all parts of the district through all centres
District Contact Details
Kerala, India - 688521